Tuesday, 7 March 2017

SABRE 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray - Advanced Police Strength - Compact Size with Clip, Contains 35 Bursts

CLICK HERE FOR SABRE 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray - Advanced Police Strength

If you have never been pepper sprayed, you have no idea how effective it is. In a police defensive course I was sprayed, and it is hell on earth. Trust me when I tell you it's not like the movies, where someone gets sprayed and thirty seconds later they are fine. After being sprayed, in real life, you have at least a half hour of blindness, skin on fire as though acid has been thrown in your face, and more fluids coming from your nose and mouth than you thought possible.


Important to carry pepper spray for self defense, and Saber is one of the best. Get it, just for peace of mind.




Works great. I bought two because I wanted my daughter to actually practice using it for real to know how it reacts and how to aim etc. The stream is really good and compact (doesn't widen out at a distance. We were testing it at about 12 feet onto paper plates tacked to tree to simulate the size of someone's face. Easily got stream going and onto target in a second and about 3 seconds of ear to ear spray later that plate was covered! At 12 feet away we were still getting a good nose clearing, eye watering whiff so I know it is strong. We were able to do the 3-4 second test 3 complete times and on fourth try it kind of fizzled toward the end, but that is way more than enough since these in my mind are single use only anyway if needed for real. I told my daughter if she had to use it empty the whole damn can on them and run.

My brother is a police officer and has had to be tased and maced for work. He said he would take being tased 20 times to getting maced once. Worst experience he has ever had he said, so I vote for mace over taser anyday 1) because of my brother's police real life experience and 2) you have to be within an arms reach of someone to taze them and at that point anything could go wrong (can get knocked out of your hand clothing in the way especially think loose jacket etc 3) I have seen videos of juiced up druggies ignoring being tased like it was nothing (that IS NOT happening with mace).



Get your here SABRE 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray - Advanced Police Strength


No comments:

Post a Comment